Follow these steps in order to update your InfinitiKloud app via macOS:
1. Go to this link to download the InfinitiKloud software:
2. To extract the software, right-click on the downloaded file (InfinitiKloud_Mac.zip) and click ‘Open’.
3. To make sure that the app is extracted successfully, right-click on the app software ‘InfinitiKloud_Mac.app’ and click ‘Open’. Once asked “Are you sure you want to open it?”, click “Open”.
4. Once the software is extracted, right-click on the InfinitiKloud_Mac.app application and click “Copy InfinitiKloud_Mac” to copy the file. Then, paste the application to the InfinitiKloud drive by right-clicking on the storage and click “Paste Item”.
Note: If there are 2 files in the InfinitiKloud drive with the same “InfinitiKloud_Mac.app” file name, it means that the old version wasn’t overwritten. You may delete the old version, and proceed with using the new version (the newly copied file).
5. Once copied, double-click on InfinitiKloud_Mac.app, or right-click on the file then click ‘Open’ to run the Application from the InfinitiKloud USB drive.